Today is Monday and it is presidents day so my girls are out of school. Jennifer took I and the twins to "New Moon" today. It was a fun show to watch, but not one of the best movie's I have ever seen. My twins came out of the movie totally ready for Bella to marry Jacob. It is funny because they have both read the books and didn't feel that way in the books. Tam did, but not Kim. Anyway we had a great time, then we got together as a family and had sloppy joes, chips and drinks. It was a fun night. We also watched the Bachelor which I think was not quite a good thing for us to do. It is just such a worldly show and not at all the way I feel you should find your wife. But Jennifer and I did get more done on her fun pillow's. So all in all we accomplished a little.
When we went to the show today we attended the dollar theatre, and because it was Monday, the cost was just 75 cents. A miracle to see a movie for 75 cents.
No comments:
Post a Comment