Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thurday February 11th

We had the privilege of attending the temple today. It was wonderful. Neil is here again for more meeting. This time he didn't bring his family. I think he is kind of lost without them. He just talked to his wife and said good night to his little son, it was fun to watch.

We have a crazy weekend again. We need to work pretty much all day Saturday. I know it is tiring work, but we need the money so bad. We are in pretty bad circumstances right now, I know that the Lord is the only one that can help us at this point. I am just so happy to be here where we live right now. It has certainly been a great blessing in our life. I feel it a miracle that we have been blessed to be here as long as we have, I just hope and pray it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment