Thursday, February 11, 2010
February 6th Saturday
We had quite the interesting day today. We were to attend the Lincoln Days Celebration. Neil had purchase a table to let himself be known. So Michelle and I spent the day running around and buying the things we needed for the day. Because Michelle hadn't planned on her 2 daughters going she didn't bring dresses to wear to the evenings events. So we ran around and bought a shirt for each of the girls and then some black elastic. We also bought 3 different types of material for each dress. Then we quickly came home and made 2 dresses. They were darling, only because Michelle picked out such cute materials. We all got ready and headed to the Celebration. We got Paul and Emily to tend the younger children. Kim and Tam did a fantastic job handing out "Neil for Congress" brochures. Grace and Emma were darling running around with their signs for Neil. Soon everyone left but Neil, Michelle, Frank and I, we were to attend the dinner. We had invited Kermet and Lisa, plus Marlin and Ann. We were part of something that was wonderful. It made me happy to have such a great son in law that is welling to put himself out there and run for Congress. I am proud to be an American, and happy that I am so proud of our forefathers and what they stood for. It is a miracle that we live in such a free country. Go Neil!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment