Sunday, February 14, 2010

February 14th Sunday

It is Valentines day and a time for sweethearts. But when you don't have any money you can't even purchase a card for your husband. So you need to express yourself through other things. I wanted to make my husband an apple pie, but after yesterday I was just to tired. But a miracle happened and my oldest daughter brought us a chocolate and a coconut cream pie. I love that she cared enough for us to do that, and my husband was happy. So our Valentines day was complete at the end of the day. Phillip and Katrina gave us a package of treasures, chocloate covered carmel. Michael and Chrissy gave us each a candy bar. It was a fun day.

Our church meetings were amazing as usually. I was so grateful to be there. That in itself made my valentines day a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment