Sunday, February 7, 2010

February 1st Monday

Michelle called this morning and they will be here tomorrow. With Neil running for Congress they will spend alot of time up here. He has so many people to meet and so many meeting to go to to get his name out there. I am so proud of Neil and Michelle because what they are undertaking is not easy at all, especially with 4 little children. I would have never guessed this would be a part of our family, it is something my husband has wanted to do his whole life. So I am glad to watch his dreams fulfilled by a member of the family.

I know I have a lot to do as far as my house cleaning goes before Michelle and her family are coming, but unfortunately that can't happen yet because I am still trying to get Jeanne's dress done for her son's wedding. And right now that is my priority because she is coming down tonight. It seems like this dress has taken me forever. I feel like I can't do anything right now but sew. I am just grateful that the Lord has blessed me to be able to sew, so that I can help when the need arises, and I am glad that I am a perfectionist so that the things I do look professional. But I will be grateful when I can move on to finish Jennifers pillows.

3 comments:

  1. Liz, thank you for coming to Johnny's wedding. The dress was beautiful and you did an amazing job on it. It was great to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out better than I thought...and the color looks good on her. Good job MOM!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd seen this picture a couple times on facebook - but had no idea until now that you made that Aunt Liz! It is absolutely stunning. You are so talented and skilled!

    ReplyDelete