Wednesday, April 27, 2011
April 26th Tuesday
Work was crazy. I ran most of the day. In the day I sold 5 universal mixers, 1 compact mixer, 1 nutri mill and 1 electric pressure cooker. Plus a lot of other items. It was certainly crazy. I worked with 2 men. One doing a cooking class and one stocking shelves. I appreciate their help, but sometimes I felt as though I were there alone. I've sold a couple of compact mixers, a couple of universal mixers, plus other things since I started working. But I sold the most today. Plus today I have one of my eyes that has this crazy eye infection in it. So I have been suffering with that. Sometimes I just wanted to shut my eye, and make the pain and itching go away. It helps to close it, but you can't while you are working. I am sure that a lot of people wondered, "What has happened to her eye?" Then there were those who didn't even notice. At least that is my hope. I have been using eye drops and a cream on my eye but the itch doesn't go away. One lady at the store suggested that I had an allergy. I commented by saying, just one eye. She said yes, I get the exact same thing. Who would have known. Allergy Alert! You can get allergies in one eye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment