Tuesday, August 23, 2011
August 3rd Wednesday
We are preparing to go to the Ranch. I worked all day today, so we planning on leaving tonight. I was suppose to do a dehydration class yesterday but I only had 6 people sign up for it, so I canceled it. Tomorrow they are suppose to have a basic bread class but I canceled it as well because only 4 people had signed up for that o I am excited for this vacation. I am looking forward to the Ranch. It is my time to leave all my troubles at home. It seems like I have been working a lot lately and I just need a break. And I am so excited to have this break. Michelle is blessing little Clara Jane at the Ranch. We are so excited for the weekend. Kim, Tam and Sierra left early this morning to go to Michelle's house to help with her children so that she can shop for groceries for the Ranch. I needed to make Tortilla shells to take to the Ranch so I did it today in the shop, because I had to work all day. I made some spelt tortilla's as well as some white tortilla's. We picked up 22 loaves of bread at the shop, and I picked up 4 boxes of cereal. Then I realized that we couldn't leave tonight. Mike and Chrissy and their children left with Javier. They had everything packed in the Suburban so there was no room in the suburban for us. We did have them take the dog. But we will be leaving with Jennifer, Benje and Karalee. Karalee and Jennifer couldn't get off work until much later. I wanted to take one of Alma's vans, he was willing to give it to me. I could have taken the one that fit the whole family but they all wanted to drive alone. They each have their own families and they need the space, plus they will be stopping to nurse babies. But if everyone could have gotten together we could have saved a lot of money on gas. Oh well maybe next year things will be different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment