Monday, August 22, 2011

July 18th Monday

It is my girls birthday.  Their real birthday.  We have gotten them a gift and others in the family has as well.  They received them tonight.  And once again we have had a birthday celebration.  We played games and had fun.  I think sometimes they would like this day to have been having fun with some guys, but I am glad their family is still important.  They both took the day off because it is their real birthday.  I guess it helps when your boss is in your ward.  These are the words of one of my daughters whose birthday it was.  So I guess they had a great birthday.

Mother had a delightful little party with our group of friends on Saturday.
Where:
Our backyard.
Attendees:
Dan, Jack, Jeremy, Jarom, Lauren, Brandy, Jenn, Allison, Candice, Rhylee, & Tyler.
We played:
Dodge ball, Psychiatrist (my favorite country is Florida...oh wait), and Volleyball.
We ate:
Homemade pizza, cake, ice cream.
We watched:
Red (edited). Outside. On our big Screen.

Later on Monday we had a small family party
Seriously sooo much fun. Man I love my friends & family! You guys rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment