Tuesday, August 23, 2011
July 27th Wednesday
I went to work today and worked all day long. Sometimes working all day long can be a trial because it is long hours and I can't get home and do what I need to do. Today is one of the ladies I visit teaches birthday, I have wanted all day long to make her a little german chocolate cake. She says it is her favorite. So because I was stuck in the Bosch Kitchen Center all day I decided to take some little spring form pans and make some cute little cakes for my visiting teaching ladies. I got four little spring form pans and I put some good home made chocolate cake in them and cooked them. I made huge little double layer cakes, by the time I put frosting between each layer and frosting all around and on top. They were beautiful little cakes, but extremely tall. My visiting teaching ladies loved the cute little cakes and I even made them at work. But when you get off work at 6:30 you need to use your time at that store to cook. I guess I work in a great place, because I can do amazing things like making cakes, and make my visiting teachers so happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment