Monday, August 22, 2011

July 16th Saturday

It is my girls 19th birthday in just a couple of days, so I decided to have a birthday party for them tonight.  I called Lacey a few days ago and told her to invite anyone that she knew they would love to come.   I made pizza and a german chocolate cake. People started showing up which I was happy about. By the time Kim and Tam got back from the store there were friends to play games.  They were in the middle of the games when the pizza started to get done.  When the pizza was done I took it out with some drinks.  When it got dark enough we put a movie on the big screen outside.  The movie was called Red and we edited it on Clear Play. It was a great movie.  It quite chill outside so Kim and Tam brought some blankets for those who were freezing.  A young man that just got home from his mission in a very hot place, froze to death and I think he was happy to have a blanket.  I think that my girls had a good night. One of my daughters likes a guy that brought a girl and that was kind of bad, but she can get over it because she has other guys she likes.  I guess he just misses out.  I have some pretty amazing girls. I am proud of both of them because they tried to make everyone happy.  Kim was on the tramp with some guys and she had a great time.  Tam was on the ground with some girls and she just watched the movie.  My girls haven't had a birthday party since they were little.  It was fun to do something special for them even though it didn't turn out totally they way they would have like. We did serve wonderful german chocolate cake with ice cream.  The hit of the evening for them.   Happy Birthday Girls!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment