Tuesday, August 23, 2011
July 31st Sunday
Lisa and Nate left for home right after church today. I felt bad because they didn't even take anything to eat on the way. I wish they could have stayed for supper. We will miss them, but we did get a little part of them. Sierra is staying with us until they go to the Ranch. We are excited to have her stay with us, she makes our life fun. Sierra is an amazing little girl because she has such an imagination. She makes us laugh. When it comes time to go to bed she just fights it big time. She doesn't want to go to sleep because I think she is afraid she will miss out on something. She has tons of books to read and doesn't really settle down until about 10:00 PM. So by the next day she is just a little tired and probably needs to go to bed a little early. Because she isn't as happy as little Sierra can be. So we will try to get her to bed earlier tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment