Tuesday, August 23, 2011

July 29th Friday

Lisa and Nate came to see us today.  Nate took off to fish in Idaho, but we get the girls and Lisa which I think is a wonderful thing.  We love it when our children come to visit. Madison loves her grandfather.  He takes her out and swings her for hours just to have her laugh.  He throws her on the couch she jumps off and he throws her on the couch again and she laughs and laughs. It is cute to watch.  Of course when Sierra sees Madison get so much attention she has to jump on the bandwagon as well. Then it is cute to watch their grandfather give both attention and play with them both.  I married a great man.  I know that my husband loves his grand kids. Lisa has given me some great ideas for my new blog.  She is amazing.  Everyone is settled down now and asleep.  But we have sure enjoyed the day, it is fun to have the grand kids again.

No comments:

Post a Comment