Monday, August 22, 2011
July 1st Friday
We are at the Ranch with the whole Walter family and it has been a fun day. Frank and I have taken walks together today. It is beautiful outside. We have walked to the 4th pond twice today. It has been fun but I don't think that we realized how hot it was, it is night and we just want to stay out of the sun because it hurts our sunburn so bad. But Neil insisted that Frank go on a horse ride with him. It is kind of bad when you come on vacation and you can destroy that vacation because of a sunburn on the first day. But Frank won't give up a horse ride for anything, so more sunburn for him. Kim and Tam have been wonderful today they have enjoyed all the children from the Walter family. They have played games with them and enjoyed their company. It has been a lot of fun for everyone involved. Michelle and her family arrived it was fun to see them, and Crystals husband arrived late, but it was good to see him as well. Frank and I set up a tent, Michelle got us a mattress pad to sleep on. I think we will have a good night. But it is always late to bed and early to rise when you are at the Ranch, there is just so much fun you do not want to miss out on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment