Monday, August 22, 2011
July 17th Sunday
Today we had a special dinner for our girls. I guess it is like their Uncle Tom says, you need to have a birthday week, and we have truly extended their birthday. We had a great dinner and Jennifer made them a wonderful carrot cake. I think they had a great evening. We talked a lot tonight and had some fun. It is hard to believe that my girls are getting older. Before I know it they will be married and have children of their own. I love them and they are a joy to me. It is fun to get to talk with them and have them get excited over guys and jobs and school. They will be starting back into school before I know it, we won't see them very much when that happens. So for the rest of the summer we will try to have fun. We get to go to the Lucky 7 Ranch the first week in August and we are certainly excited about that. We will make that super fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment