It is a fun day. We got everything ready and headed to the Ranch about 2:00 P.M., Neil forgot some stuff so we ran back to the farm. We will probably be at the Ranch about 6:00 P.M. I called my family and Frank isn't even planning on leaving until about 7:00 P.M. So I will have a long time to wait by the time we reach the Ranch. Crystal is already in town and is headed to the Ranch with the Walters. Some of her children went up this morning. Michelle will come in tomorrow and Crystal's husband will come with some friends late tomorrow night. It will be fun for the Walters. It has been so long since I have seen them all it will be exciting for me as well. But I can't wait to see my family, it has been a few days. I don't understand why they are getting out so late, but it will be wonderful to see them. We are at the Ranch, we stopped in Cedar to get some gas for the truck, it is really funny because just as we are pulling out of the gas station suddenly Tyler needs to go to the bathroom. So we made a quick u-turn as we stopped, suddenly Tessie needed to go to the bathroom too. Neil was taking 2 children in the convenient store, by the gas station. It is like I told Michelle I think it is a good thing that Tyler spoke up. We still had quit a ways to go and it was up a canyon so there was no place to stop. When Frank and the girls finally arrived I was happy to see them. I stayed with Frank and Michelle in the ranch house. The girls stayed outside in a tent with the little girls. Neil stayed out in the tent with Tyler and Crystals little boys. It was a great night. Frank and I will be out with the kids tomorrow night in the tents, because Michelle and her family will be here.
No comments:
Post a Comment