Tuesday, August 23, 2011
August 4th Thursday
We got everything ready and left for the Ranch by 7:30 AM. Some of our children were not happy to leave so early Michelle wants us there early and I am happy to get there early because I really wanted to leave last night. We did arrive at the Ranch before the others. Michael went to town with Javier because his children hadn't eaten any breakfast and they were starving. Mike went into town to get some pizza. I think that was good because we all need to eat and apparently Michelle isn't here with the food yet. Mike brought the pizza and we all eat. It was so fun when Derrick and Kim and Tam showed up, they brought little Tyler with them. It was fun to see them all. Next Michelle and her family showed up. Of course it was about 6 by the time everyone arrived. We had a great supper then we started to set up tents and we started to figure out where we were all staying. It was fun to see the beautiful stars, when you are out in the country that is so dark you see billions of stars. it is amazing! The men took off to kill some jack rabbits, but there aren't any around this year, so that idea was quickly smashed. I was kind of glad because I always worry when the family goes out with guns. Frank and I got our own trailer to sleep in. Old but wonderful. Sierra and Emma slept in the trailer with us on the couchs that you could turn into beds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment