Monday, August 22, 2011
July 4th Monday
Such a fun day. We had dinner with the family, out cooking on the grill. Great hamburgers. The thing I love about this day is all the flags in every ones yard tell us that we live in a free country. And the fireworks going off every where. They have made the fireworks that go high in the air legal. That makes me so happy but they continue to go off all night long. You can look in any direction and see fireworks. You can see them all in your own back yard and you don't even have to leave home. I know that a lot of people become annoyed at the noise but I love to hear it, with every sound I realize how important out freedom is. The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. It is great to celebrate freedom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment