Monday, August 22, 2011

June 29th Wednesday

Time is running out for us to get this quilt done.  I finished one side and it looks wonderful.  Then we started putting the other side together.  Michelle is trying to sew as much as she can.  I really don't need her to have to help she is trying to do enough right now, and with a new baby she isn't getting a whole lot of sleep.  But she is putting the other side together.  I have cut out all the squares and she is making sure the are exact in size.  If you are going to do a quilt you need exact squares, rectangles and anything that you are going to use. It sure makes things a lot better.  We got the two sides done and now we are measuring them up to match each other.  Michelle wanted to put binding around.  I told her not to, just to lap over the large quilt side to the small quilt side and it would be beautiful.  Neil feels the same way I do.  Now Michelle as the hard part to do she has to machine quilt the whole quilt.  She is taking her machine to the Ranch tomorrow and hopes to get it done there.  She is so busy with children I don't know how that will happen.  But I will help all that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment