Monday, and a good day because we attended the temple. I love going on Monday mornings because the temple closes at 10:00 A.M. and it is quiet and no one is walking around when you get through the finally session. It is just so peaceful. Not that the temple isn't peaceful anyway, but for some reason it is almost breath taking to walk through the temple with no one there but the workers. It is almost as if you are experiencing heaven. I love it. My miracle for this day.
Kimberly and Tamara have been studying a lot lately. Kimberly for her acu-placer test at UVU. Them both doing their UVU math on line. Plus they have been doing their AP art for the Springville art show. So Frank and I were lucky enough to go and clean the church tonight without their help, but we did have a lot of people with us. So it only took us an hour. But we accomplished it and my girls were up late doing their art again. They put a lot of time into their class.
No comments:
Post a Comment