Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 20th Wednesday

Today is another crazy electrical day. Frank and I have been working on electrical all day. I had to leave with my children to attend young women tonight. They are tying quilts for all the Laurel's, and it was Tamara's turn to bring her material and start hers. Thanks to my mother and sister she actually had what she needed to tie it. They supplied everything. I bought fleece with my sister. Because my girls love basketball so much. I picked fleece that had basketball, football and soccer balls on it. It is a dark blue. We actually got it all tied but Tamara collapsed in pain during the tying. Her chest hurt really bad. I got her home in a hot tub and that helped. I think she tore a muscle through her sternum. At any rate she is in a lot of pain and has a hard time breathing. I know she will do better tomorrow. But we have experienced work today and we finished a quilt. So all in all I consider it an amazing day full of goodness.

Frank finished the electrical at my daughters. He got home at about 10 o'clock and headed to his parents. His mother goes in for surgery tomorrow, she is having some cataract's removed. So she wanted a priesthood blessing. My husband said that the blessing was amazing, he felt like is father gave such an amazing blessing that he reminded him of a prophet of all. He says that he felt like he was standing next to Abraham. He just hopes some day he can be the man that is father is. I am so grateful for my husband and consider it a miracle that I have him. He is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment