Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 9th Saturday

It has been a great day. I cleaned my whole house. It took some time because I had to do it myself. My twins went sledding with their Youth group. Then they went to the UVU to play in the institute building. They had a great time, except they are kind of sore. The snow has turned to ice and it makes a pretty bumpy ride. But they enjoyed themselves and that is all that counts.

I have been super tired today, but what do you expect. I cleaned my house in spite of it, and that is a true miracle. I am grateful for the opportunity to do the work we did last night, even though it made me tired. Thanks to the M's family. They worked hard, we did try to help all that we could.

My son has had some problems since he got home from his mission. He is doing so much better and that is a miracle for me. Sometimes going to the doctor to find a solution to things can be extremely expensive, so I am grateful for the knowledge we can all obtain on the Internet. A miracle is found in the Internet.

1 comment:

  1. i didn't know P was sick. Ahh. Poor baby. Wish I was there to baby hime guess K will have to do.

    ReplyDelete