Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 18th Monday

It has been a holiday today and once again J and I have been working on her pillows. Sometimes I think that our husbands don't love us for the time that we spend in the sewing room. But we do know how to create. Besides J only gets certain days off of work, and that happens to be holidays or Saturdays. We almost got another pillow done. We will soon be finished with our project. My sister Jeanne called and asked me to make a dress for her son's reception. It will be the first week in February, so that is my next project. She brought me over the material. The pattern I hope isn't difficult. Although it is all lined.

We cleaned the church again tonight. We will continue to do it through this month. Then we won't have to clean it again until April. We have had good people help us and that is always a plus. The work went fast tonight and we did it in an hour. I consider it a miracle when we can all work together in a service capacity for the Lord. It makes us all feel good. I makes for a great family home evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment