Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5th Tuesday

I started the day out with attending the temple again. We need the help of the Lord today. Another meeting is taking place between KM and KA so once again we are praying hard. I felt the spirit so strong today and felt like I was where I needed to be. The person I was doing the work for was definitely with me and I can't deny that. I felt just an over whelming feeling today to not worry about the future. The Lord is definitely taking care of us and orchestrates everything in our lives. I can't hardly believe the miracles so far. We can truly feel the guiding hand of the Lord. I am just so completely humbled today.

One of my girls has some things to work out in school. I know everything will work out for her. My girls are amazing and the Lord will certainly take care of them. My daughter in Pittsburgh is having some struggles right now too. She is doing some amazing service today and the Lord will certainly bless her because of her dedication. Others in my family who are struggling with things will as well get the help they need. I know they will all truly be blessed. I am grateful for miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment