Monday, January 4, 2010

January 2nd

I hoped to attend the temple today. We actually got ready and left. By the time we reached the temple, we realized it was packed. Tons of people were there. The parking lot and the roadways were packed. Also the church next doors parking lot was packed. We decided to go early Monday morning. So we traveled the distance home. Which took us about 20 minutes. I wished we could have attended. I felt like I needed it today. But I realized how much we needed to get done, so I feel that it was the best decision. Frank needed to check out a washer at my daughter and her husbands house. Then we needed to check out some electrical work that needed to be done at my oldest daughters home. We accomplished all that. We will work on the electrical the first part of next week. The washer will need to be replaced. But all is done. I am pretty excited because my oldest daughter invited us to Sunday dinner. That to me was wonderful. I feel like with the holidays I've cooked and continued to cook, so it is nice to have a break. I get to have tomorrow off because it is also fast Sunday. Another great miracle, to have a day without having to go into the kitchen.

We are hearing more good news on the business and that is exciting as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment