Sunday, January 24, 2010
Sunday 17th of January
I have loved today because it is Stake Conference. I loved listening to such great talks. The presidency of our stake spoke. They had other people as well. A temple president, husband and wife spoke. It was an uplifting experience to be there. We also had our family over to eat again today. We made roast and all the trimmings, plus I made apple pies. They were extremely good. I have learned something new in making pies. I think the older I get I realize that I continue to learn something new every day. You are never to old to keep learning. We had great family time and talked about alot. We are excited that our son-in-law is running for congress. He will be great. We are super excited for him and that is a miracle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment