Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 4th

We got up and went to the temple this morning. KM has a meeting today and we are praying for him and the success of that meeting. It amazes me how much we are blessed with good people in our lives, and one of those blessings is the M family. They are wonderful people and are very kind to us as the C family.

It has been one of those days when I wanted to accomplish so much, but I haven't accomplished all I wanted too. But I started the day out right so it was rewarding. We had family night tonight. We studied Elder Holland's talk in the Ensign for January 2010. If you haven't read it do so it is amazing. It talks about forgetting the past and moving on. He talks about Lot's wife and looking back to the city of Sodom and Gomorrah, then turning to stone. I found it interesting because he likens us to Lot's wife when we look to the past, because in reality that is what Lot's wife was doing. Wishing that she were back in that city, rather than knowing that the Lord would take care of her. The talk is called, "The Best Is Yet To Be." You can look it up. It is a talk we all need to hear and reflect on often. Thank-you for my miracles. I know "The Best Is Yet To Be".

No comments:

Post a Comment