Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 30th

A crazy Saturday. We went to do ink bottles with the M's again today. We left at 10:30 in the morning and didn't get home until 9:30 at night. It was crazy and we are all exhausted. I know that having the twins there was fun because they can make some money. But it is a lot of work for 10 dollars an hour. If we didn't need the money so bad I wouldn't do it at all. We did almost 9000 bottles. You are busy all the time and never have a break, except to eat. I hate that our family needs to do something so crazy. I know that we all need money, so we will continue to do it. I just can't quit understand the pay when we are working so hard. When it is all the money you make in a week it is hard for us not to jump at the chance. My pray is that F will soon have a great job where we can do things like this because we want a little extra money instead of need it so desperately. But our lives continue to look up where the future is concerned, so I will continue to believe in the miracle that is headed our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment