Thursday, January 14, 2010

January 12th Tuesday

It has been another kind of crazy day because once again Kimberly and Tamara are against crunch time. Their 3 art projects have to be done by tonight. They have worked really hard but have not completely finished, so working again tonight for a good grade in art is on their top priority list. But they have to have art work done for the art show by Thursday. So busy busy girls. Plus Kimberly is once again studying for her math, she will take it tomorrow. I pray she will do well.

I absolutely think life can be so good at times and I am thankful for those times. It is amazing to me that things continue to get better about the business. KM is in California right now talking to some people for himself as well as us. Miracles continue to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment