Saturday, January 9, 2010

Thursday January 7th

My twins came home so happy from school. They have accomplished what they needed to in some of their classes. Tomorrow they have to have everything done in the other half of their classes. Semester time is always a time to watch what you say, because tears my come forth at any minute. I am going to be glad when tomorrow is over. They have three different art projects due tomorrow and once again they are not done. So they may be up half the night completing them. But I am so grateful for the talent in art that they have. They have both done amazing this year in learning new skills. They cook great, sew great and do art great. What better skills than this do they need to become a wonderful mother. They are on their way to learning what they need to that is for sure. I count their accomplishments as a great miracle. I have watching them both do some amazing things this year.

My son in law stopped by tonight. He lives 4 hours away so we were happy to see him. He came up here for a few meetings. We feed him, then he announced some amazing news about his future. I am so happy for him. I know it isn't going to be easy for him or my daughter, but at the same time I am plenty proud of their decision. I will tell you more about their decision later. Let's just say it is certainly a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment