A day that I will not soon forget. Tambam went to her Math 1050 class and Kimbim went to see her counselor at Orem High so she could find out what classes she had to take to graduate. Well she came home unhappy again. She is missing a lot of credits according to her counselor. She needed to take 2 more classes and 8 packets to get through and graduate. She was sick. We did find that she could take 2 classes at BYU at a cost of 95 dollars instead of the packets at 45 dollars a piece. I was heart sick. My daughter has been in High School full time. She gets exceptional grades. She has taken a lot of concurrent enrollment classes how could this be possible. Well soon my daughter Karabear grabed her classes for the last 3 years and started adding things up. Mr. Grossbeck hasn't even added in her concurrant enrollment art class and that is worth 1 credit per semester. I don't know what is going on but we will find out Monday. I know that miracles happen, they continue to in this family. So until then we will continue to trust in the Lord.
We went to the temple today because we weren't able to go yesterday. Each time I go I am just grateful for the wonderful experience of being there.
Jenn and Derrick took us our to dinner tonight at Red Lobster, then we watched the Jazz Game at their home. The greatest thing was after the Jazz game we watch "Leap Year." I loved it, it was so funny and a great movie. I loved the night out. It has been a long time. My children are amazing. Thank-you to them for a great evening. Another little miracle in our life. Plus they paid us for some work that we had done at their house. It was greatly appreciated and needed. Another little miracle in our life.
No comments:
Post a Comment