Monday, January 4, 2010

January 1st Friday

We have had a good day today. My family all got together this evening and we had French Dipped Sandwiches. They were wonderful. We all enjoyed one anothers company. I am excited for a new year. This year will be our year and things will work out for the C family. We are so excited to start a new year and make some new goals. I am starting to make a few new goals myself and as a family we hope to improve. One thing that I hope we can keep up on this year is our scripture study and prayer. It always helps when pray is involved. I am just grateful to start a new year and to be a part of 2010. Miracles are happening all around us. I know the Lord is instrumental in all our lives. I can see it on a daily bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment