It was a beautiful day today. Snow on the ground and warm outside. But it was not only beautiful outside, but going to church was beautiful. We participated in some great meetings. It was fast and testimony meeting which is always wonderful. I bore my testimony, but I feel sorry for the bishopric, they had to watch me shake uncontrollably. And because of it I cut my testimony short. But the Lord knows what is in my heart, he is the only one that really matters. But I am grateful for the opportunity to bare my testimony.
We went to dinner at my daughters, it was incredible as usual. She made chicken enchiladas, rice, black beans, salad, and corn. Then she topped it off with German chocolate cake and ice cream. Plus we enjoyed a family game. We had a fantastic time. It was a Sunday of enjoyable company and a day of spiritual upliftment. A day of miracles in my book.
No comments:
Post a Comment