Monday, January 18, 2010

January 13th Wednesday

Today is kind of another crazy day, just because Kimberly went to take her test at UVU for Math and didn't make it in. It has been a hard day for her because her art projects were also late because of the test. She has one art project that will go, and one that my go. Right now the judges have to decide whether either will go. The first set of judges put their OK on it, now the second set of judges has to OK it. I know how good she is. I find it amazing that I have so many children who are truly talented at art. I appreciate all of them. It has been a day of drama for sure. But the good thing about a day of drama is that it can change so quickly. Karalee called and said she may be able to take the test again. Just when you think things have gone up in smoke another miracle happens. Right now we are counting on the best solution, whatever that solution my be.

No comments:

Post a Comment