Saturday, March 6, 2010

February 27th Saturday

It is Saturday and Frank has been on the phone most of the day with Michelle trying to get everything ready for what we need before Monday so that we can leave for St. George. It has been a crazy day on top of that, because we need to get Phillip's car fixed before we leave on Monday. Phillip drove the car to Provo and it died close to where he works. We couldn't get it until the next day because we had to tow it home, and didn't have a vehicle to tow it until evening. We have been trying to get everything taken care of on this car for a few weeks. But we had to take the battery to be tested. It was dead so Phillip had to buy a new one. Well it ended out dying again so we took the alternator out, but we couldn't get that out and done today. So Mike and Phillip are just going to have to try to fix it on Monday. I hate leaving my children without a car, but we have so much to do it St. George. I am sure it will be a busy week. I am sure that my other children will help and everything will end out being find. I guess for now we just have to count on that because tomorrow is Sunday, and it is the Sabbath. So Monday is the day to worry about the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment