Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sunday February 21st

It is Sunday and I love Sunday's. My daughters had S.O.F.F. again today with all of their friends. It has become a part of my home for a couple of years now, and with Tambam as the new president of her young women class I think it will happen even more. In case you are wondering what soff means, it is "sharing feeling with friends and food. It is a great idea for young people because sometimes they can share their feeling with their friends when they don't have family around. And my girls try to bring goodness into all they do through scripture study and prayer. I know that they are awesome children.

We discussed the campaign idea with the part of the family that showed up for supper tonight. They all loved it and some thought Frank was a genius. Once again we can't take credit for this, it was inspired by the Lord. Miracles happen in our lives continually. Sometimes we just need to count the many blessings that we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment