It has been a fun day. All my children from around here showed up for Tamara's talk. David called me a couple of days ago and talked to me about getting together to start on Dad's line of genealogy. I am so glad that we did that. Dad, Mike, David, Tom and I decided on the person we are going to work on for the next few months. I am pretty excited about it.
We also called my daughter in Pittsburgh, it is her birthday today. We all sang her Happy Birthday. I wish I could do more. But once again a Birthday wish will have to suffice.
We also went to Springville to see my cousin Colleen. It was good to see her. She has 2 children with some disorders that I wouldn't want to deal with. She takes care of them and makes sure that they get their med's. She took care of her mother the last 3 years of her life. She has 1 normal child. I can imagine how hard that is. Of course they aren't children any more they are adults. From 26-34. She is a good woman. And I think that I have problems. I haven't seen her for years so it was fun to see her and her family. I hope that we keep in touch.
We as a family went to my parents in law for a feast. Susanna had worked hard all day long. We enjoyed socializing and eating. It was fun to see everyone together once again.
No comments:
Post a Comment