Saturday, March 13, 2010

March 9th Tuesday

It is a great day. Michelle and Neil are here with all their children. It is good to see them again. I miss those little grand children when they are not around. They brought the young man that Neil hired to take pictures and be with him at his meeting. He is staying with us as well. I feel kind of bad because my house doesn't look extremely great. And Phillip will sleep on the couch tonight. Not that he cares but that is just the way it goes. Soon he will be married.

We went to the temple this mornig. It was wonderful once again. We were also blessed that someone put 500 dollars in our account. So we paid some on our utility bills and we made arrangements to pay the rest we owe on a month to month bases. I hope that the miracles will continue to come. We need about 300 dollars to finish paying some of our bills, which are vital. I am sure that those miracles will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment