Wednesday, March 31, 2010
March 23rd Tuesday
We left the ranch to head to Panguitch about 10:30 this morning. We have spent the entire day knocking on doors. I should say Karalee and Frank have. They have worked very hard. It is late at night and we are all exhausted. We all started out knocking on doors and suddenly realized that would take way to long. So Karalee went down one side of the street. Frank walked down the other side and I drove along side to be there when they needed brochures or needed to get warm in the 4-runner for a few moments. It has been a crazy day. We hung fliers on all the peoples doors that were not home. But we also meet a lot of people that answered their doors. We did not get one negative response. We arrived home about 7:30. I found things to make spaghetti so we had a great supper. And we got Neil's name out that is for sure. We will go out again tomorrow and we will pass out the rest of the brochure's to the homes that we didn't reach today. It is rather cold and the wind is blowing. Since I have been quite sick for the last week with a nasty head cold it is really better that I drive. Of course Karalee is a little under the weather as well, I feel bad that she has worked so hard today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment