Saturday, March 6, 2010

March 2nd Tuesday

I have come to understand the way that the Lord orchestrates our lives today. Nate didn't really want to drive to here from Las Vegas after taking a test all day, but he did. He ended out finishing his exams early, so it caused him to be in St.George with family. He planned on going to the temple this morning, but decided to attend with us this evening. He was looking for places to fish, but decided he would just like to lay around and do nothing. He has been working to hard the last few days. His brain is fried. So he didn't do anything but sit around and talk. Soon he seemed to be in a lot of pain. Suddenly he was running to the bathroom constantly. He came out to the kitchen and just hung over the counter in pain. We realized there was something seriously wrong with him. So Michelle called a friend who was a doctor, in the ward and asked if she could see him. She said, "Yes bring him in." So I and Frank took care of her kids while she ran. They told her from the look of him he had appendicitis. So Michelle rushed him straight to the emergency room. He was in a lot of pain. Michelle didn't think she would make it before Nate passed out. But she did. When they arrived at the emergency room there wasn't anyone waiting, so they went right in. A miracle for sure. After they were in a ton of people arrived. It was a true blessing. They gave him some hefty drugs to alleviate the pain. After a lot of testing they determined that he had a kidney stones. They soon released him, but he is on some heavy medication to pass the stone. At any rate he is in a lot of pain, so I guess we will be driving him, to Las Vegas tomorrow. Frank will drive the rental car with Nate and I will drive our car. We have been working so hard on this campaign that it will take a little out of our day, but I am happy to do that for my son-in-law. I just hope he realizes all his blessings today.

No comments:

Post a Comment