We had quite the shock today. Our daughter in law Chrissy had her little baby boy. She went to the hospital about 8:30this morning and had him a little after 10:00 this morning. So she had this baby quick. I am sure that was a shock to her as well as having him early. His due date was on the 13th of April. So he is almost a month early. He has had problems with his little lungs. Frank and his Dad gave him a blessing, I know that he will be OK. He wasn't able to be helped in the Orem Community Hospital so they wanted to transfer his to Utah Valley Hospital. But so many babies were born there that they didn't have room for little Colton. They had to transfer him to the hospital in Murray. He is doing much better, but he may be there for a week. Chrissy was a little emotional blaming herself for all of this. Trust me she couldn't have helped it. The little guy just wanted to come to the earth a little early. I'll tell you I felt for her. I remember when I chose to have Lisa at home and the doctor didn't show up. It didn't matter what we did we couldn't get her to breath right. She suddenly started to turn blue. Frank handed her to me and gave her a priesthood blessing. She suddenly turned pink and started to breath normal. I am so grateful for the priesthood and that it was restored to the earth. We are so blessed to have it in our lives.
We have had Katie alot today, and will have her tonight because Chrissy and Mike will be in Murray with little Colton. But she is such a good little girl. We will enjoy having her.
No comments:
Post a Comment