Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Friday February 19th 2010

Another Friday and I wish I could go out tonight and have some fun, but unfortunately that is not going to happen. We are going to help Neil with his money for his campaign. My husband has some unique idea's. Something out of the box type thing. Neil isn't sure about it yet, but we are hoping he will step on board. I think it can help him with his campaign funds for sure. We are going to present it at the dinner table on Sunday and get some responses. We have already talked to Neil about it but he is a little sceptical. We will get a few more opinions before we start it. So we will probably talk to a few more people. It is a miracle for Frank and I for him to be inspired with this idea.

I was a little disturbed tonight because of some news that I heard. Sometimes I wonder if our business will ever get off the ground or get mentioned. It seems as though people continue to promise us things and they don't come through, money seems to be the worst and yet other things can cause our lives to go crazy. We just find ourselves pushed from one thing to another, and yet the things we want to come out the most don't. But I still have to remain myself that the Lord is the one in control, not people.

No comments:

Post a Comment