Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 20th Saturday

We are enjoying our Saturday. We trade off with the McKinney's as far as Kate goes. Karalee has been spending the night down stairs. Kate has been really good and never wakes up at night. I know that she misses her mom and dad. I think it will be nice for her when her parents are home. And trust me it will be nice for them as well. At least Colton continues to improve ever day. I am sure that that is something that is good for everyone to hear. We are headed to Hatch on Monday. Karalee has commited to come. We will be walking the streets of Panguitch so that we can see how many people we can talk to about Neil and his running for Congress. Plus we can get the CAP program going. Hopefully we can get some people to donate some of the things that they have that are of value but not of value to them any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment