Friday, March 12, 2010

March 7th Sunday

We went to church with Neil and Michelle and then headed home. I know that right now we need the Lords help to get the money for all of our bills that are coming up. We are way behind on most of them. At this point we haven't exactly made any money yet for Neil, so that doesn't get us any money. I know that things are going to go great for him. It is going to take time on our part. They will be coming to our house on Tuesday. That will be exciting. Neil has more meetings up our way.

I came home to quite a surprise. All of my children around here had a super birthday party for me. They had the whole house cleaned. They had the table set like it was Thanksgiving dinner. Everyone helped bring stuff and they got the dinner all done. We had potato's and gravy, some incredible meat and asparagas and some salad. It was delicious. Then they brought out a beautiful german chocolate cake. That was made by Kimberly. The frosting was made by Mike. It was incrediable, especially after fasting. I felt like we came home to a feast. Then they brought out presents. They all cheaped in and I am sure spent plenty. I got a beautiful necklace, 3 nice shirts, a pair of sandals and a pair of beautiful shoes. Plus I got some really nice shavers. Trust me I felt totally spoiled, what a great birthday and a great surprise. To me it was a total miracle and I loved the day. Thank-you to all my wonderful children.

No comments:

Post a Comment