Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Monday February 22nd

KM, Frank and Michael had a meeting tonight with our investor. He is suppose to have us the money in a couple of days. Unfortunately it doesn't have a whole lot to do with us, because some people just don't want us included, but maybe it will help in just a little way for us to get our business mentioned. We brought the people together for the money so that should give us a little more say in things. This should help us because you can not have a business without money. We have learned that, through years and years of experience. But it will still take a bunch of miracles for all of this to come together. I just hope the person we want to invest will. Sometimes I wonder when everything will come together and if it will be soon enough for us to be able to save ourselves. I will just continue to pray. I would really like to keep my home and pay some bills.

Frank had to go out to Alpine before meeting with the investor, and meet with Neils relatives about the idea for campaigning. It was a fun meeting for him. Neils Aunt said, it was a new and refreshing idea. They are diffiently on board. Neil didn't expect that at all, but is happy about the whole thing. We are happy also.

We had family night tonight. I and the girls, because Frank was at the meeting. It was good as usual. I know that family night continues to help strengthen us all. It is a miracle for our family. A good miracle for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment