Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 16th Tuesday

Another day of getting things on the Internet for my husband. He has sold one thing and had a call on another thing. Sometimes we feel like this whole idea is taking a long time. But I am sure once it gets going it will flourish.

Neil, Michelle and the young man that helps them Brandon showed up about 11:30. Michelle will leave tomorrow at 1:00 P.M. Neil is announcing his candidacy, so between him and Michelle they decided it was important that she be here. It wasn't very fun because her and Tessie left so fast. But I am sure that they will be here again next week.

I love being a grandmother. I think that it is truly a miracle just to be able to have grand children, because they are so fun. I am grateful for all my special little grand children.

No comments:

Post a Comment