Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Saturday February 20th 2010

Sometimes I love the idea of Saturdays because they are my cleaning days with some help. Unfortunately I can't always get help because my children love to spend the night with their older sister. And that is what happened last night. I know that they had a great time because she always spoils them. But then Saturday comes along and they really don't want to work because they have spent a night staying up and haven't been able to get themselves moving. So then my Saturday doesn't quite become what I want it to be. But I know that my twins will not be spending a lot of time with me after this year, so I count even the unproductive moments priceless. And my son is getting married at the end of April, then my life will change. So I am grateful for my Saturday's and Sunday's. As a matter of fact I count them as miracles.

Today Frank and Mike had a meeting with someone whom they hope will help out with some money. I hope us getting this money can help us get somewhere with our business, or be a part of some business to change our lives. But I am a little afraid of what will happen. This person is interested so we expect to have a business meeting on Monday to find out for sure, but you never know. Once again I am just hoping for a miracle in our lives. I know there are lots of little ones all the time, we just need a big one.

No comments:

Post a Comment