Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 6th Saturday

Today is my birthday. We had our meeting this morning for the neighborhood. About 25 people showed up, so we didn't even began to eat the 10 dozen donuts. But I think it was a great success, because we got the word out about collecting items, and gave away about 6 packets. So I am excited, they all got an idea of what we needed, it was wonderful and Neil did an excellent job speaking about what he felt he could do for Congress. I think I was a great success. Michelle and Neil have another big meeting to go to at 3:00 so we will stay here and tend their children. They will be gone until 11:00 to night. We were headed home, but I would sooner tend our grandchildren. We are getting pretty good at it. So we will head home tomorrow after church.

The children were great tonight. All of them feel asleep quickly, they are great little kids. Neil and Michelle had a successful night and a lot of people attended the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment