I am so happy today. My house is mostly clean because of my cleaning it yesterday, so today is a good day. I just had to do the normal things of keeping the kitchen clean after each meal.
Tamara has a talk tomorrow in Sacrament Meeting and Frank teaches the gospel doctrine class, so they are busy studying for those fun things. Kimberly gave a talk a couple of weeks ago, so I guess it is Tamara's turn now. All the family is invited so it should be an interesting day.
Susanna has invited us all to a Chinese dinner. Her and her dear husband will be leaving on Monday so we need to be able to see them one more time, before they head home. It ought to be fun. She invited the whole family. I just hope this won't be to hard on Mom. I can't imagine doing this in my late 80's. I hope I am as good as she is.
No comments:
Post a Comment