Saturday, March 13, 2010

March 10th Wednesday

I am gratful that Michelle is here. Neil has been at meetings all day long, so Michelle and her children have been here all day and it has been fun to have them here. We are discussing CAP again. We received some more things to put on the internet. We are hoping this will expand quickly. We all need to get this going in a big way. We have had fun cleaning, cooking, playing, and becoming crazy. I know at times Chrissy wishes we would all leave, because with Michelle's children here running all the time, it is so noisy downstairs. I wish I could make everyone happy all the time, but unfortunately that is not possible.

The girls will have a game again on Friday. They have won everyone in the Stake basketball tournament and now they will enter the regional tornament. We are so excited for them. The men this year lost in stake, so they didn't make it to region. I am so sad about that. It seems as though we enjoy these games so much. And next year we won't have that wonderful opportunity. So we are really enjoying it this year. I can't wait for tomorrow. I will be way fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment