Friday, February 18, 2011

February 10th Thursday

I got up this morning and of course FC had headed to work doing sheetrock. I know how difficult it is to lift 12 foot sheets even if you have a sheetrock lifter. Because you have to lift the sheetrock on the the lifter and then lift it to the ceiling. I spent the morning shreddding the meat that we put on to slow cook. It was done perfect so I shredded it all. Then I put all the spices and other things into the meat. I put the meat on simmer to cook slowly, and absorb all the wonderful flavors. FC can home for lunch and then we went shopping for the rest of the food for the dinner. We had to buy everything, so we ran to a lot of different store. I will use my own spices, flour, rice, and oil. I am trying not to use to much money, so that I will have more for the necessities that we need. LM already paid for the meat and I will need to pay her back. TC paid for the rest of the food. Then I will pay her back for the amount I spent of hers. Between the 2 there was probably $200.00 spent. So I will need to pay back quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment